Evidence-Based Teaching Strategies
An effective nurse educator is aware of evidence-based teaching strategies and how to use them in an educational setting. The purpose of this assignment is to immerse yourself in the literature to determine relevant and current evidence-based teaching strategies.
Using the Topic Materials and your own research on teaching strategies, determine five evidence-based teaching strategies that you plan to utilize in your practicum setting. Use the “Evidence-Based Teaching Strategies” graphic organizer to complete this assignment.
- Explain how the nurse educator fosters the development of learners in these three areas: cognitive, psycho motor, and affective domains.
- In-depth description of each teaching strategy and the cognitive, psychomotor, or affective learning domain they address.
- Explanation of how each teaching strategy creates effective learning to foster the development of learners.
- Explanation of how each teaching strategy aligns to learning styles.
- An explanation of how each teaching strategy can be used to implement generational lessons.
- An explanation of how each teaching strategy can be used to implement culturally diverse lessons.
This assignment requires two or three peer-reviewed/scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.