Develop your strategic goal: Financial stability(for the strategic Goal, keep in mind the overall impact you want this goal to have on your department or the organization as a whole.)
- Population/Patient problem – Who is it that you are trying to provide service for?
- Intervention – What is it you are trying to do? Or, what are you fixing?
- Comparison – Is there a possible alternative to this system? Or, why did I choose this system?
- Outcome – What is the goal here?
- Time – How long will this plan take to be implemented?
The plan for your chosen Strategic Organizational Goal should
- Outline one problem an organization faces related to your selected Strategic Organizational Goal.
- Develop a solution to the problem identified that utilizes your health information system from Week 1.
- Evaluate the essentials steps in creating information governance.
- Articulate the roles and responsibilities of key players in policy, strategies, and challenges.