Option #1: Concept Map for Patient Health Advocacy and Assistance
Develop a concept map that illustrates and analyzes patient advocacy and assistance for both the consumer and provider. The concept map should include:
- The importance and drivers for patient advocacy for consumers.
- The importance and drivers for patient advocacy for healthcare organizations/providers.
- The benefits of patient advocacy and assistance for each stakeholder.
- The challenges and potential obstacles for each stakeholder. Use shapes and arrows to group ideas and link concepts.
- Write a 1-2 page summary that discuss how your concept map illustrates the relationship of these concepts and why it is important.
- Include in-text citations in the body of the outline and cite them on the reference page. Use two to three credible sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
- Format your entire paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- The CSU-Global Library Guide (Links to an external site.) has a research guide for Healthcare Management and Administration (Links to an external site.)along with access to databases, videos, company and industry information.