Organizational Analysis Of Nursing Home
Module 5 Assignment 1: Organizational Analysis – Your Experience
Overview: Organizational Analysis – Your Experience
The major assignment for this course is analysis of your organization. During the span of this course, you have been shadowing a nurse leader, observing and reflecting on skills, behaviors, and strategies that the leader exhibits. You have also been assessing and reflecting on your own leadership and management styles and skills. Now you will gather those thoughts in a more formal retrospective of your experience in the course. You may notice that the rubric for the previous assignment is similar to the rubric for this assignment. Keep in mind that the previous assignment you were presenting an analysis of the leader/manager that you shadowed and with this assignment you are presenting an analysis of the overall experience (which does include the time spent with your leader/manager).
· Explain how organizations function.
· Compare and contrast characteristics of leadership and management.
· Apply trends, issues, theories, and evidence as guidelines for management decisions.
· Evaluate effectiveness of communications patterns using specific management situations.
Please create a new word document with title page, body of paper, and references according to 6th ed APA to submit your work.
Essential elements of scholarly writing:
· Ensure correct grammar and spelling
· Assignment should be submitted as an APA Paper, including title page and references.
· Title page is required for this Assignment and the UTACON version is expected format.
· 1-inch margins, 12 size Times New Roman font.
· Headings are expected and must be connected to the assignment criteria following APA style. An introduction is expected providing a brief look at what is planned within the body of the paper. However, no heading is used over the introduction in APA format. A Summary is used and should have a heading over it.
· For all other style questions refer to the American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) Washington, DC: Author.