Health Care Marketing Business Plan Project
I’m doing a Health Care Marketing Business Plan Project. The 1st step to this plan was the Health Care Organization Selection which is already completed.
I had to select a Not-for-profit or For-profit Health Care Organization for this Business Plan. The chosen health care organization will either market a new product or service to a specific target market.
United Health Group Incorporated is the healthcare organization I selected to use for my project. It is an American profit-making healthcare organization situated in Minnetonka, Minnesota. I’ve chosen to market Dialysis Centers. (I will attach this assignment, so you’ll have the information needed to revise, and finish the 5 phases for this project).
This plan will include 5 phases which will be broken up. The phases are:
Phase 1: Executive Summary
Phase 2: Company Profile & Industry Overview
Phase 3: Service Overview, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix
Phase 4: Service Delivery Plan and Human Resources Plan
Phase 5: Financial Statement and Balance Sheets
However, I had a previous tutor working on this project, but wasn’t doing what was expected. I will only need you to revise the first 4 phases, complete phase 5, and the final Health Care Marketing Plan.
For now, you will only be revising phase 1, which is the Executive Summary. (I’ll also attached this phase that the previous tutor completed that you’ll have to ONLY revise).
Phase I: Executive Summary
• a summary of the planning issue, which includes a new product, new service opportunity, or process improvement issue.
• A future –oriented, two-page document demonstrating knowledge of the issue and provides the prospective value
• What to include in the Executive Summary:
- An introduction to your business plan which involves a discussion of the new service opportunity, cost saving measure, or process improvement.
a. Make a list of the distinctive features by answering these questions:
- What is the real value regardless of the type of project?
- What will the product/service save the organization in dollars? (estimated guess, doesn’t have to be accurate)
Ex: What savings or profits will it generate by improving efficiency? Or what saving or profits will it generate by developing a new service? Or what will it bring by bringing in paying patients or no-show patients?
3. Targeting Market Summary: Answer the following questions:
- Who is your target market?
- Who benefits from this plan?
- Is the market internal, external, or both?
4. Competitive Analysis (if a new service opportunity):
- Who else is doing it?
- Provide a competitive analysis.
5. Key Marketing Strategies – Refer to Chapter 2
- What key marketing strategies will you use?
- How will you get compliance of patients, staff, the board, or referral services?
6. Operational Highlights
- Are there any critical legal or regulatory constraints? -Refer to Chapter 3
7. Intermediary Concerns or Issues
- Are there any noteworthy issues with referrals or other entities?
Executive Summary (2 pages)
• Marketing Highlights
• Targeting Market Summary
• Competitive Analysis
• Key Marketing Strategies
• Operational Highlights
• Intermediary Concerns
Use of References