Deliverable 7 – Scholarly Research Paper
- Create a research question for a study that will help fill a gap and provide benefits in a field.
- Design a research strategy in order to answer a research question.
- Evaluate research and data that can help answer the research question and support a hypothesis.
- Draft a paper that answers the research question based on findings.
- Revise research and writing based on feedback.
- Compose a report inclusive of research and data analysis
- Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You have received your master’s degree and now have a job in your field. Your boss has encouraged you to do research on a topic in your field and write a scholarly paper for publication.
Create a research question in your field, and write a complete scholarly paper on your question. NOTE: Deliverable 7 must be an original research question and proposal. It must be unique and separate from your proposal elements of Deliverables 1-6. This paper should contain the following sections:
- An introductory section that explains the research question, its purpose, and how the paper fills a deficiency or gap in the research. Also explain any limitations to the study and how any potential ethical issues will be managed.
- A section reviewing the current literature on this topic. This section should discuss as least five relevant and current articles related to the research question.
- A section on the methods that will be followed to conduct the research.
- A section on data collection and analysis.
- A section that details the projected findings.
- A concluding section that evaluates the usefulness of the study and any practical implications it has