Healthcare Excel Doc
In MS Excel, complete the exercises in part 1 and part 2
1. A community hospital in Pennsylvania has a 15% supply expense ratio. If total operating expenses are $1 million this month, what is the total annual cost of supplies?
2. A hospital buys certain supplies for $50 each. The average markup is 100%. Additional selling costs are 25% of the total cost. What is the net realizable value?
3. Assume this same product has a current replacement cost of $40. What is the lower of cost or market?
1. Assume the following time series data:
Is there a trend you can observe in the data? What is it called?
2. If a product has utilization of 50 in Period 0 and a slope of 10 each subsequent period, what is the expected forecasted value in Period 2?